Rolling over a previous retirement account to Guideline is quick and easy! To begin:
- Contact your retirement account provider.
- Request a direct rollover in the form of a check for the amount you wish to rollover to Guideline.
- Note: Some retirement account providers may request a letter of acceptance. To place this request, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Make the check payable to our custodian Benefit Trust Company (BTC).
Check Payable Details: BTC for GDL [Your Guideline Account Number] FBO [Your Name]
Where to mail the check:
Benefit Trust Company
PO Box 12765
Overland Park KS, 66282
- Once the rollover check is received, it takes approximately 5-7 business days to process, attribute and for the funds to appear in your Guideline account.
- Rollovers via a wire or ACH transfers are not permitted.
- Do not send your check directly to Guideline’s business address. Rollover checks should be sent to the custodian to ensure timely processing.