Adding collaborators lets you delegate responsibilities so other members of your organization can complete tasks in the Guideline administrative dashboard, view plan information, and manage participants. It also authorizes our representatives to work with this individual directly and share plan information.
There are two types of collaborators that can be added:
An administrative collaborator will receive notifications about pending tasks.
A finance collaborator (i.e. human resources collaborator) will receive notifications about bank withdrawals for contributions, invoices, and other plan financial information.
Collaborators do not have the ability to add, edit, remove other administrators or make changes to the plan. The Add Collaborators section will only be accessible to Plan Sponsors. Follow the instructions below to add collaborators:
1. Log in to your Plan Sponsor dashboard
2. Click on your company name in the upper right corner
3. Select “Settings”
4. Scroll down to the Add Collaborators section
5. Click on the “Add a Collaborator” button
6. Enter the new collaborator’s information on the resulting screen, select one or both collaborator types, then click "Save"
7. The new collaborator will receive a notification prompting them to claim their account