Within your plan administrator dashboard, you may add or edit your company’s bank account information at any time using the following instructions:
1. Log-in to your Plan Sponsor dashboard
2. Click on your company name in the upper right corner
3. Select “Settings”
4. Scroll down to the Bank Settings section
5. Click “Manage”
To add a new account:
1. Click “Add an Account”. Select the method you would like to use to connect this bank account (Plaid) or micro-deposits)
2. If you choose to verify your account instantly with Plaid you will be directed to select your bank and login with your banking credentials
3. If you chose to verify your account using micro-deposits, you will be prompted to enter your account information. Enter the electronic routing number provided by your bank, along with your bank account number and account type and click “Continue”.
4. See this article on how to verify your bank account using micro-deposits for further instructions.
To Edit or Remove your bank account designations:
1. Use the radio buttons to select the accounts you wish to use for Billing, Employer Contributions, Profit Sharing, and Compliance Corrections.
2. When you have made the appropriate selections, click "Save Changes”.