After your first payday with contributions, your employees should see any applicable 401(k) deductions withheld from their paychecks. This milestone marks your first payday with an active Guideline 401(k). It may take up to 5-7 days after your scheduled pay date for employee and employer contributions to be collected from your company bank account via ACH and allocated to participant accounts.
Articles in this section
- I signed the Plan Document, what happens next?
- When will my Guideline plan begin?
- When will employees be invited to create their accounts?
- First Payday with Contributions
- Plan Setup: What does “Investments Confirmed” mean?
- How to Verify your Bank Account using Micro-deposits while Setting up your Company’s Plan
- Our Integrations