Once it has been determined that you would qualify for a mistake of fact request, you can use the “Mistake of Fact Refund Request” form found in your plan sponsor Resource Library. Please email email@example.com with any additional questions or notify when the form is securely uploaded to the Shared Files folder.
Articles in this section
- What are the advantages of automatic enrollment for employers?
- How do I request an Owner’s Draw?
- Am I eligible to make an Owner’s Draw?
- Making a Profit Sharing Contribution
- Benefits of Profit Sharing Contributions
- Reviewing and Electing Profit Sharing Formulas
- Profit Sharing Contribution Deadlines
- How Do I Make a Mistake of Fact Request?
- What is a Mistake of Fact?
- If Your Contribution Does Fall Under the Mistake of Fact Classification