Once it has been determined that you would qualify for a mistake of fact request, you can use the “Mistake of Fact Refund Request” form found in your plan sponsor Resource Library. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or notify when the form is securely uploaded to the Shared Files folder.
Articles in this section
- What are profit sharing and nonelective contributions?
- How are employer matching contributions calculated?
- What are my employer matching contribution options?
- What are my plan’s employer contribution options?
- Which employer contributions are right for your company?
- What are the advantages of automatic enrollment for employers?
- How do I request an Owner’s Draw?
- Am I eligible to make an Owner’s Draw?
- Making a Profit Sharing Contribution
- Benefits of Profit Sharing Contributions