How do I place a mistake of fact request?

Once it has been determined that you would qualify for a mistake of fact request, you can use the “Mistake of Fact Refund Request” form found in your plan sponsor Resource Library. Please email with any additional questions or notify when the form is securely uploaded to the Shared Files folder.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request