1. You will first need to add a bank account by visiting your Portfolio page and selecting the Modify Contributions option.
2. Monitor your bank account for two small deposits made in the 2 - 4 business days after you provide us your bank account information. They may appear under any of the following labels:
- ACH ID 3270465600
- ACH ID 2270465600
- ACH ID 1800948598
- ACH ID 431848772
Please note that depending on your bank, these amounts may appear as one combined deposit. If so, you may need to reach out to your bank for the separate amounts.
3. When you have received the deposits, login to your Guideline IRA dashboard and click “Start” next to the task labeled “Verify your bank account”.
4. Enter the deposit amounts in the popup that appears and click “Verify Bank Account”.
5. If the “Verify your bank account” task does not disappear within your dashboard, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
After your bank connection is setup, you can set up a one-time or monthly contribution, change contribution dates, types and amounts. You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2 business days before contributions will be pulled from your selected bank account.
To make updates, you can visit the Modify Contributions page at least 2 business days before your scheduled contribution.