Form 8955-SSA filings before switching to Guideline

If you had a plan prior to Guideline, you or your prior plan provider should have filed a Form 8955-SSA for each plan year in which there were participants to report. You should reach out to your prior plan provider to confirm that they filed for any applicable plan years prior to switching to Guideline. If not, please see the article “What if my prior plan administrator did not file my Form 8955-SSA for me?”

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request