Certain individual services or transactions may incur a fee if you choose to use them, such as loans and hardship withdrawals. These individual fees are generally a one-time charge and may be charged to you at the time of the transaction, or be automatically deducted from your account. You can view Guideline's current list of individual fees in our Fee Disclosure and see this article to learn more about your Guideline fees.
Articles in this section
- What if my employer doesn’t offer a match?
- What are my Guideline 401(k) fees?
- What are investment fees?
- What are individual fees?
- What are plan administration fees?
- What are the advantages of automatic enrollment for participants?
- How do I sync my Guideline account to a third-party financial tracking site?
- Do Guideline Plans Allow for Voluntary After-Tax Contributions In Order to Permit “Back Door” Roth Rollovers?
- Where can I find my Account Statements?
- How do I set up Two-Step Verification?