Certain individual services or transactions may incur a fee if you choose to use them, such as loans and hardship withdrawals. These individual fees are generally a one-time charge and may be charged to you at the time of the transaction, or be automatically deducted from your account. You can view Guideline's current list of individual fees in our Fee Disclosure and see this article to learn more about your Guideline fees.
Articles in this section
- What is profit sharing?
- What happens to my non-vested account balance if I leave my company?
- What is a graded vesting schedule?
- What is a cliff vesting schedule?
- What happens if I exceed the annual deferral limit?
- What are 401(k) catch-up contributions?
- What is the 401(k) annual additions limit?
- What if my employer doesn’t offer a match?
- What are my Guideline 401(k) fees?
- What are investment fees?